Roof Repair In Charleston, SC
With more than 35 years of experience, our team at Deaville Roofing & Construction has the expertise to handle all kinds of repair projects with ease. No matter the roofing type and regardless of the scope of the damage, you can count on us. Not only that, but we strive to provide those who turn to us with an excellent customer experience. We take care to use the best materials, deliver results that are up to the highest standards of workmanship, and always conduct ourselves professionally on the job site. Throughout the years, we have helped thousands of customers, and we would be glad to do the same for you. Find out why homeowners in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, and West Ashley have been happy they turned to us by checking out our reviews page.
Fast and Efficient Roof Repair Services
Whether a storm has gotten the best of your roof, you have a persistent leak, or anything in between, turn to us. We take pride in working quickly to assess problems and provide effective solutions that last.
Our experienced roofers can:
- Fix leaks. These are common problems, and they can cause significant water damage if left untreated. Fortunately, fixing them is relatively simple. We start by locating the problem area, as well as other spots that are at risk for leaks. Then, we repair the leak using high-quality materials and effective methods that can leave you worry-free.
- Replace damaged materials. This is another common problem that is relatively simple to address. We can install new materials in a localized area that fit your roof’s aesthetic and give you peace of mind knowing your property is fully protected again.
- Repair flashing. This is the material that seals areas around chimneys, skylights, and vents. If it cracks or corrodes, it can allow moisture into your property. We can update your flashing and keep your roof watertight.
- Fix ventilation issues. Proper ventilation is important for your energy efficiency and maintaining a healthy indoor environment. Should your vents, chimney, or other system features be clogged or otherwise damaged, we can take measures to mitigate the issue and ensure you have the ventilation you need.
- Address storm damage. We can work quickly to prevent immediate damage after a severe bout of hail, wind, or rain, then make permanent fixes that keep you protected. If the damage is severe enough, we can consult with you about whether a replacement would be best.
To get a free estimate for your roof repair service in Charleston, call (843) 960-3779 or connect with us online. One of our representatives will be glad to speak with you and learn about how our team can help.
Roof Repair vs. Replacement
A question you might ask when it comes time to repair your roof is whether it would be more cost-effective to get a replacement. In general, it is a good idea to opt for repairs if the problem is small and isolated, or if your roof is relatively new. Unfortunately, many other situations are not as clear cut.
Below is a list of things to keep in mind when deciding whether to repair or replace your roof:
- Your roof’s age: Your roofing material has an average lifespan. Toward the end of it, you could face compounding problems, as the material naturally loses its durability. This could make a replacement a smart investment. On the other hand, if your roof has years to go, timely repairs are typically the most cost-efficient option.
- The extent of the damage: Widespread problems with your roofing materials, and especially issues that compromise your roof’s structure, could necessitate a full replacement. As we mentioned above, repairs can effectively take care of localized issues.
- How frequently you have repaired your roof: If repairs are stacking up, it can save you money to put an end to these pesky issues and invest in a replacement. On the flip side, you can usually stop leaks and other roofing issues from compounding by getting repairs or maintenance when you first notice them.
- Your energy efficiency: Both repairs and replacements can improve or sustain your energy efficiency. Repairing old or damaged materials can prevent air from leaking out of your building and ensure you are not wasting hot or cold air. Completely upgrading your roof can provide you with enhanced insulation, which makes it easier to keep your property at a comfortable temperature and reduce your energy costs.
The Deaville Difference What We’re All About
Deaville Roofing & Construction Has You Covered
After more than 35 years in the industry, it is safe to say our experience is extensive. If your roof is not in its best shape, speak with us today. We would be glad to work closely with you to determine what solution would make sense for your needs and budget. Although this process seems daunting, we do our best to make it simple! Contact us today to get started. We offer prompt, straightforward service, as well as free estimates and financing options.
Call (843) 960-3779 or reach out online for top-quality roof repairs in Charleston.
Our Customers Love Us Check Out Our Reviews
“John has an established reputation for honest dealing with his customers over many years!” - Eugene L.
“You can't go wrong using his company to replace your roof!” - Paul B.
“I highly recommend Deaville Roofing and Construction!” - Catherine W.
“Our roof looks amazing!” - Darryl H.
“My new sunroom is beautiful and my family will enjoy it for many years to come!” - Edye P.
“Very happy and satisfied with his company and highly recommend his service!” - Pat H.
“They are family owned and down-to-earth honest people!” - Valerie C.
“It was a pleasure working with Deaville and I would definitely recommend them!” - Kate M.